Journey to Larkyn

Thursday, June 01, 2006

This is all new to me!



Wow, I may not be able to do this. This is my first post and am not sure what I am doing. I want to have a place where family and friends can log onto to check the progress of our adoption. It is going to be a very long wait so I will have plenty of time to get better at this whole blogging thing. Our log in date is March 29, 2006. The wait time from log in date (LID) is now at twelve months. So.... since I have so much time, I will sign off of this for now and try again tomorrow to add more details to this blog. I did get a picture in! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Welcome to the world of waiting! I happened, very randomly upon your blog. We are LID 8/24/05. The wait is terrible, but the rewards are worth it!!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home