Journey to Larkyn

Friday, July 27, 2007

We have a baby girl!!!


I know it has been forever since I posted last but I have been busy switching programs. We sent our Dossier off to Vietnam on May 22 and just received an official referral for our beautiful baby girl. We knew she was the one we have been waiting for as soon as we saw her. God has lead us to her as we knew He would. We leave around August 22 to go get her. In the meantime we are running around like crazy trying to make sure everything is done correctly and in a timely manner. Really it is a good thing to have so much to do because it really helps the time go by fast. I hope to post while we are in Vietnam. If all goes well and I can figure it all out while I am there I will post pictures and share our trip. In the mean time here is our precious Larkyn Emma Le. To all the Marching Pandas and all others waiting for your little ones from China, my prayers are with you that things will speed up and you will have your children with you soon.

Oh...click on the One Hundred Good Wish Quilt link on the side and see the quilts they are finished. There are three a cuddle quilt, an around the world quilt and a 100 good wish quilt. They really turned out nice, I am very proud of them. I pieced the tops and a quilter (Shelley) did the quilting and binding. They will be something Larkyn can pass down to her children.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The quilts definitely came out amazing... and I can't wait till I get a chance to come back and meet Larkyn and see you & the boys again! I had a wonderful time staying with you, it was just the motivation I needed to get on track again :) You will always be my Texas mommy and I love you and appreciate you so much! Good luck with the Journey to Larkyn and I'm looking forward to following you through your blog and pictures.
    Love & Hugs,
    Amy

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Odemaris said…

    hi. I had wondered what was up with you. I am so happy and larkyn is beautiful!!! congrats. I am still waiting for mei ling but also gave birth to a wonderful boy, sebastian. congrats!!! odemaris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home