Journey to Larkyn

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Got Larkyn's Passport

Today we picked up Larkyn's passport and tomorrow we take her for the medical appointment, which just leaves our 2nd Emabassy Appointment and getting her visa.
The other moms found a lady in the silk district that makes the traditional dress for Vietnamese women for a very reasonable price. We found her shop today to have one made for Larkyn and me. We all wanted to have something special for the kids to put away for them. She will have them ready tomorrow, I know...really fast.
If you double click on the slide show it will open Picasa and you can watch the video of Larkyn playing with Joe.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Shelia T said…

    Oh the videos are so sweet.....they make me all teary-eyed!! Keep doing those.....I love that!!!! Go Daddy Joe....too CUTE!!! Can I meet her YET??? When do I get to babysit???? Ok, I will wait until you get home as I can't afford gas money to Vietnam!!!! LOVE YOU!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger The Maxwell's said…

    Hey all,

    Looks like you all are having the time of your life. Larkyn looks so happy, and so does mommy and daddy. Wow Vietnam is a beautiful place. The videos and pictures are great, I love them. I am so happy for you all.

    Sandi Maxwell
    PS. Charla, Kyle & Marcus say hi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home