Journey to Larkyn

Sunday, September 09, 2007

We are almost done here!

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't blog but I have been sick...stomach bug. I guess I ate something bad. Joe had to take care of Larkyn all day, all I could do was sleep. I'm still not feeling that great nothing at all looks good to eat. Here are some pictures from the other day. Double click on the slideshow so you can see the videos I think it is the first three, one is of Larkyn and two are of the streets. The others are just pictures.

We have our last Embassy appointment in the morning. Then hopefuly we will get Larkyn's visa Tues. and be able to fly home Wed. We will see, that is our hope for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Just catching up on my blog reading and WHAT a wonderful surprise to find that you have Larkyn in your arms!!! She is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Shelia T said…

    I'm sorry you were sick!! I think we were sick at the same time! I hope you get to read these comments as you shouldn't need to buy much for Larkyn as Jackie brought me 4 boxes of baby girl clothes....they have 0-3 and 3-6 as well as other sizes in them. I will bring them to you or whatever when you get back!! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home